High-Speed Document Scanning
Documents are prepared for our high-speed scanner, taking care to remove clips, staples, and to manage irregular sizes. We ensure files are scanned in proper order by reviewing each set of document before scanning. Preparation for scanning is the most important step to ensure your digital files make sense when viewing on screen. Files are provided on a CD, your flash drive, or via secure online transfer.
- Documents are scanned at the at low resolution with maximum detail clarity
- Provide a minimum file size for minimum file storage
- Provide an naming convention to index the files for ease of storage
- Pages are sequence in the correct order
- Documents are reviewed to ensure all pages are scanned
- Scanning capabilities are Legal 8.5×14, Letter 8.5×11, Tabloid 11×17