High-Speed Document Scanning
Your documents are important to you and to our staff. Our staff will turn your files into digital images. The documents are prepared for the high speed scanner with much detail, taking care to remove clips, staples, or irregular size; making sure the sequence of the files are in order. The preparation for scanning is most direct forward step, it’s in the preparation for quality which we provide. Files are provided in turn to you on a stored disk or transfer them to you securely.
- Documents are scanned at the at low resolution with maximum detail clarity
- Provide a minimum file size for minimum file storage
- Provide an naming convention to index the files for ease of storage
- Pages are sequence in the correct order
- Documents are reviewed to ensure all pages are scanned
- Scanning capabilities are Legal 8.5×14, Letter 8.5×11, Tabloid 11×17
How to prepare scanned originals
How do you need the originals provided?
How should they prepare the excel file sheet for naming? Sticky notes?
Will you scan double-sided always?