Knowing what you want on the card will expedite the design process and you will have shiny new cards in hand even sooner. Plus, it cuts down on back and forth edits that can translate to more money.
Pro tip: Send information via email or in an attached Word Document. This prevents errors in typsetting information and speeds up the design process, giving you design time for your money.
- Main Phone
- Mobile Phone
- E-mail address
- Business/company slogan or tagline
- License number if applicable
- Company/organization supporting info (services, products, information to offer)
- Brand guidelines, including colors and fonts (if applicable)
- Logo (vector EPS, PDF or high resolution JPG)
- Do you have a preference for paper stock or finish (glossy or matte)
- Provide a samples of cards you like
- What’s your budget? This will likely restrict your printing options